Friday, January 22, 2010

Facebook-creeping?

YOU TREAT ME JUST LIKE ANOTHER STRANGER NOW! WELL, IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU, SIR, I GUESS I'LL GO! Sorry, jammin' to Paramore. Awesome song.

Anyway, I was just on Facebook the other day, and this chat pops out. And it says hi. I don't know this person. Okay, well, that's a lie. I just wish I didn't. He's a prick. ANYWAY, so, I just say hi back, and then log off. Maybe, that's a little rude, but OH WELL. So I log back in when I'm sure he's gone, and he's like, do you remember me?

HOW DARE YOU??? YOU WERE A DICK TO ME! WHY WOULD I WANNA TALK TO YOU?!?

Now, I know what you're thinking. If you hate him, why did you accept his friend request? Well, if you must know, I am completely shallow, and I want to have lots of "friends". Did you ever notice that most of the people on friends' lists are just acquaintances? Yeah. Weird.

Anyway, it's only cuz he's totally into me. I can feel it. I am one sexy geekoid. Oh yeah. Y'all want it. Jk. That would suck if he actually did, because he's gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment