Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My First Day As A Blogger.

Hello, anybody who actually gives a damn.

This is my first post. I think I'm gonna treat this like a web diary. YOU, dear reader, will get an inside look into my head. Don't worry, I'm not going to post crappy poetry, or talk about how much I hate my life. At least I don't think I will. Who knows? It is only day one. So, just don't post comments that say that you wanna kill me or something. Because I will say things you may not like. Be gentle. ;)

Let's start off with my day. I go to a . . . let's just say a school. Believe me, it's for the best, because I have trouble with subtelty. School sucks. But then, if you were ever a teenager, you would know that already. I have a crap-load of batshit crazy teachers. My science teacher (let's call him Mr. Turtle) likes skulls, doesn't shower except for once a week, and likes to watch his pet turtles have sex (understand the name now?). My history teacher is a complete idiot, who thinks she's a Russian princess (we shall call her Anastasia). I also have a funny English teacher, who's sarcasm is very close to mine. I also think he is incredibly attractive, in a gangly, grungy, and dorky kind of way, and would jump his bones if he didn't have a kid or a wife. I think the only normal teacher I have is my Spanish teacher, and he's Guatemalan. I don't even understand what he's saying half the time.

Now we go to ma buds. I'll make up names as I go along. My lunch table consists of my very homosexual friend, Max. There is also the unseperatable couple, Anthony and Cassie. They are really mushy sometimes, and I wanna pop 'em in the face, but it's probably just because I'm jealous . . . maybe. They are also both band-geeks. He's more geeky than her. There is also Cindy, ginger no. 1. She's sort of a grungy girl, and is disturbingly vulgar. The next one at my lunch table is Rebecca. She's a goth. Tongue ring and all. But she's so tiny, she's like a dark pixie. Last is Veronica. She's ginger no. 2, a Varsity volleyball player, and sort of a skank. But I love her anyway. Part of it's probably because she's not the brightest crayon in the box. Not that she's dumb, she just makes dumb choices. ALL THE TIME.

I also went to a different school last year. I'll tell you all about that when something comes up involving my other friends.

So, now ya now. We're on the same page.
See ya.

@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment