Friday, December 11, 2009

Dirty, Dirty Girl

So, today was really boring except for lunch. Lunch is always awesome. We were sitting at the lunch table, and a hobby of Veronica's is to write dirty notes to the table behind us. She writes them to someone we shall call "Lancelot". So, she always writes something like, "I love you, please buttfuck me." Something to that effect. So she writes one saying that, and sends it over.
The guys read it, and Lancelot says, "Put a bag over your head, and sure." Ronny's quick response was, "So you can pretend it's a guy? You really don't like girls??" It was hilarious. You had to be there. Anyway, they crumple up the paper, and throw it at Cindy. Cindy, being the vulgar person that she is, gets out a tampon, puts it in an envelope and marks it "The 'other' table". She throws it over, and they open it. I sware to God, as soon as they open it, they all jump off the table and start freaking out. Aw, good times.

Also, there are these girls in front of us that always make fun of Anthony's ears. I understand why. He looks like his mom had an affair with Dumbo and out popped Anthony. It's weird, because his brother is REALLY hot. Oh well. So later on, I do my impression of the girls for my friend Meggo, and she thinks it's hysterical, because they're black, so I'm trying to use the accent. So now, I'm blacky, she's whitey, and together we make Oreo. So now, if anyone reads this, you may refer to me as blacky.

Christmas party tomorrow!!

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment